The Shire has approved Narrikup Oval for the operation of Radio Controlled Aircraft under the following conditions:
1. The pilot must be a full and current member of either of the below organisations for Public Liability Insurance purposes.
- The Australian Miniature Aerosports Society
- The Model Aeronautical Association of Australia
2. The pilot must be a paid and current member of Narrikup Cricket Club, (Social Club) as the Narrikup Cricket Club maintains the oval. As of 2013, the cost is $40.00 per person. Contact Aldo Lionetti on 0427 532 053 for further information.
3. The pilot must abide by Advisory Circular 101-3 - Civil Aviation Safety Authority July 2002, Unmanned Aircraft and Rockets Model Aircraft. Click here to download the pdf.
4. The pilot must place a sign at the oval entrance warning the public of the activity (Click here to download a sign).
5. The pilot must not operate whilst any prior organised activity is being held at the oval.