Change of Details

Have you updated your details or changed your postal address? Have you got married recently and need to update your details to your married name?

All changes of address and name must be received in writing. Changes to name should be accompanied by a copy of your marriage certificate.

For any queries please do not hesitate to contact the Shire of Plantagenet (08) 9892 1111 or complete the attached form and send to or by post to PO Box 48, Mount Barker, WA, 6324.

Click here to download the Change of Details form.